Starting A Magazine with Kiley of Modish Quilter
Starting a Magazine with Kiley of Modish Quilter. Kiley was inspired to create her own quilting magazine while taking the Quilt Pattern Writing Course! You’ll love listening to Kiley’s journey as her business has grown. She starts from the beginning as she shares that she comes from an entrepreneurial family. Hear about her first entrepreneurial endeavor she had as a teen, with her dad. You’ll love to listen as she explains how her “go for it” spirit has lead to the creation of Modish Quilter! Kiley shares all about it, and her new magazine, in this must listen to episode.
In this Craft To Career Episode, you will hear all about:
- How the Modish Quilter came to be and how her curated magazine is different from traditional quilting magazines.
- Have you ever wanted to submit to a magazine? Hear what Kiley is looking for to include in her curated magazine and how to improve your chance for a successful magazine acceptance, in general.
- Wonder what you will find inside the Modish Quilter magazine? Find out where you can get a FREE sampler. Get to know them as a company!
- Learn how Kiley markets her magazine and what she has found successful so far.
- We discuss how Kiley found her distinct modern look.
- Kiley is also a pattern writer and shares about her exciting quilt retreats.
- Best tips for an entrepreneur are shared!
- Teasers of what is ahead for Modern Quilter
Grab your FREE Sampler Issue here:
To stay in the loop of what exciting new things are coming, join the newsletter! You can sign up here:
Follow Kiley’s Quilt Pattern Account here:
Interested in signing up for the Quilt Pattern Writing Course? The course opens every September, but you can join the wait list here: