Opening an Online Fabric Store with Linli of Lamb and Loom Fabrics
Learn how Linli has had success in just a couple of years with her online fabric shop. Linli started an Etsy shop in 2019 selling fabrics geared toward children’s clothing. After attending QuiltCon, which opened her eyes to a whole new world, she started marketing toward quilters. Hear about her story… from selecting fabrics, how she got here, and even the inspiration for her store name! You will get tips that can help you with your own online shop selling fabric or anything else!
- What she feels has attributed to her quick growth
- Linli talks collaboration! Hear what she looks for and how she chooses who to collaborate with, making the process as easy as possible when reaching out, as well as mock ups and options…
- She shares about switching from Etsy to her website- why she has consolidated and how it has helped her and her business
- Her artistic eye for fabrics, color and style- how did this come to be?
- Her photos! Linli highlights three things that will help you achieve great photo presentations. How lighting is so important- the need to show true colors, especially when selling fabrics.
- How she, in a sense, “let go” of some aspects of her business and hired help in order for her to continue to grow and prioritize her time.
- Lamb and Loom Fabrics…how did the name come to be?
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST
Join me next week and EVERY week for new content helping you turn your craft into a career.
Subscribe to the Craft to Career Podcast below:
PAST EPISODES OF CRAFT TO CAREER
Check out these past episodes of the Craft to Career Podcast: