Geeky Bobbin and Her Quilting Career
Geey Bobbin on her Quilting Career
Hear from Bobby of Geeky Bobbin on how she started her quilting career. In this episode, we cover:
- What age did she start, and how did she enter the quilting world?
- Learn what Bobby says her super power is (hint: it’s one that’s SUPER helpful with business!)
- Bobby’s course on HOW TO use Instagram.
- The SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM and why Bobby offers it.
- Making quilting a place for ALL.
- How to be a guest for guilds and lectures.
- How she created a place for herself in the quilting world.
- How she learned NOT to copy others.
Love listening to these podcasts. Geeky Bobbin had so much helpful insight. And I needed to re-hear that I Learn to be myself and design quilt patterns that I love in fabrics/colors I like.
Elizabeth ChappellMary Davis
Yay! I’m so glad you love listening!
As someone just about to launch a business I have found Elizabeth’s podcast so incredibly valuable. There’s actual advice- no fluff and filler. She really gives it her all with a genuine desire to simply want to help others and I admire that. She always says there’s room for more and listening to Craft to Career has given me so much more confidence for my road ahead. I look forward every week to listen and not only soak in the information, but it’s really fun too!
Thank you so much!