Alumni Erin Tame of Intuitive Maker takes over as the “host”, and asks Elizabeth the questions this week! Learn about how Elizabeth got started in the quilting industry and what has lead her to where she is now. Elizabeth shares specifically all about her pattern writing course and how you can gain value from this course as well as the skills needed to be a successful pattern designer and writer!
Elizabeth In the Hot Seat!
In this episode, Erin asks Elizabeth these questions:
- Erin asks what her background is and what her original life plan was.
- How she came into the quilt business with Quilters Candy Box. They discuss how her desire to write quilt patterns evolved from this original business starting point.
- Elizabeth’s original pattern writing process and how it has changed over time. She talks about the different programs she has used and currently uses.
- How she went from designing patterns to teaching others to write patterns.
- What she covers in the Quilt Pattern Writing Course- a 9 week course. She breaks each week down.
- When registration opens and how to sign up.
Learn to Write and Sell Quilt Patterns. Find out more information on this course HERE
Registration starts September 6th and closes September 11th, 2022. Class begins September 12, 2022. This is an intensive, hands- on, personable and immersive course. This Quilt Pattern Writing course is FULL of value and will help you become a successful pattern writer. Whether you are seasoned or don’t yet have a lot of experience, you won’t want to miss this course.
“I had been successfully designing my patterns for years, but I was finding that there were certain elements that I just couldn’t figure out. With Elizabeth’s course, I was able to quickly and efficiently create more complex designs using Adobe with SO. MUCH. EASE. Her videos are super thorough, helpful, and straight to the point. It’s easy to get overwhelmed with Adobe Illustrator and all it can do. But Elizabeth teaches you exactly what you need to know without overwhelming you.”
– Brittany Lloyd | Lo and Behold Stitchery –