The Business of Quilt Pattern Design
Interested in becoming a quilt pattern designer? In this weeks episode, The Business of Quilt Pattern Design, I help you to feel motivated and empowered to reach for success as a pattern writer. There is room for quality designers and YOU can learn how to be a savvy business owner. There is more for you than what you currently have. As you listen to this podcast, open up your mind, learn how to be a student of business and welcome and embrace success!
In this episode, I cover:
- Why would one want to design quilt patterns?
- How to be a Quilt Pattern Designer?
- Becoming successful at selling and earning income as a designer. What plays part in seeing success?
- How to overcome “Fear of Success”. Change your mindset and kick out those feelings of guilt, or how others’ negative comments make you feel.
- Learning how to understand the psychology of sales and gaining business skills to be successful.
- Motivation! Surrounding yourself with positive peers who are at your same level of business growth.
- Why having a mentor is invaluable. Know your value and the value of someone else.
- How to stop worrying and start creating from within. What do you do if feel someone takes an idea from you?
- I share four myths that come with quilt pattern design.
1. I don’t have what it takes… Imposter Syndrome.
2.The market is oversaturated and I have NO new ideas!
3. Barriers… Intimidation of the process and learning new programs. Your mindset 100% affects your success
4. It will be cheaper if I figure it out on my own.
Want to learn more about the business of quilt pattern design?
Join the FREE hands on Masterclass I have to offer!
I open a comprehensive course on writing and selling quilt patterns once a year in September. This is the only course of its kind. You get me as your personal business coach, peer support, and I share all I’ve learned to help you start or grow your business as a quilt pattern writer.
Join the waitlist for the The Business of Writing and Selling Quilt Patterns