mary Davis Of Mary Go Rounds Quilts
Have you wondered what a coaching session is like? Hear what to expect, what it feels like and how we bounce ideas around on this weeks coaching call with Mary Davis of Mary Go Rounds Quilts. Mary is a go getter who has jumped right in! She is a pattern writer and after taking one of my classes, Mary has started her own membership featuring quilters of color. Join in as Mary asks great questions and we talk about her membership and things she can implement into her business. This episode is full of great ideas!
During this coaching call, these are some of the questions that were asked, and things that were covered:
- Hear why Mary thinks there is not as much representation in the quilting world for people of color and what she is doing to better that.
- She asks great questions about membership enrollment – Do I or do I not close and open my membership?
- Membership pricing and value is discussed as well as gaining feedback from your members to better what you offer.
- How to “beef up” your website, your membership page ( if you have one ), and your social media. Talking about it often and putting your focus in the right places.
- What type of content do I post…where and when?
- Member engagement- How do I get people more involved.
- Mary wanted more ideas about growing your email list. What can I use for a “lead magnet” to help me grow?
- How Mary became an Aurifil Artisan and Baby Lock Ambassador.