Meet Nicole Saunders, My therapist and life coach
I am a big advocate for mental health. I have really benefited from having a therapist, especially as an entrepreneur.
There are a lot of ups and downs and emotions that come with life in genearal. But then add in starting your own business, and wow! There’s a lot to manage.
In this episode of the Craft to Career Course, I invited my therapist and life coach, Nicole Saunders, to answer some of the tough questions we entrepreneurs face.
5 QUESTIONS WE GO OVER
- Is there ever work / life balance?
- How do I cope with the comparison I deal with?
- What’s the deal with imposter syndrome?
- How do you handle people in your life who don’t believe in you and you venture?
- How do I cope with upset customers / nasty emails?
I like to read reviews at the beginning of each Podcast episode. This week I read a review from Elisabeth Myrick @quilt_with_e.
Thank you for your reviews and comments. Leave a review for a chance to be highlighted in the podcast and on my website.