What To Say So Customers Buy: Marketing
What to Say So Customers Buy: Marketing
The way you word things really does matter. In episode 75: What To Say So Customers Buy: Marketing, learn helpful take-aways, how to present your messages and market to the needs of your customer. Learn how you can share the value of your product and why your customer needs it. Elizabeth encourages you to evaluate how you can let your customer be the hero and you be the guide!
Last week, in episode 74, I lightly touched on marketing. This week I dive a little deeper into helping you show your customers the value of your product and why it is worth what it is worth. The approach to this is important!
This is what I cover during this week’s podcast:
- Enjoy the journey! First I wanted to speak about the joy that comes through the struggle and the progress as business owners. We really do have to earn it to feel fulfilled. The importance of celebrating the little things and progress along the way.
- Tips for successful marketing. The words you use and how you talk about your product make all the difference.
- What to be aware of and be sure to do as well as what to avoid in your marketing strategy.
- Evaluating what it is that your product offers…how does it benefit your customer, what is in it for them?How will it help them on their journey? Using the appropriate language. Less about you and more about the customer.
- Your website! What message are you telling your customer when they open your website? Be very clear on what you offer, and what is in it for your customer. What is something unique about what you are offering? Why would they want or need your product?
- What is the main thing that you want to focus on and offer? How can you briefly share that and make your customer the hero? Be the guide to help the hero (your customer).
- Evaluate how you can let your customer be the hero? How can you help them to see the value of your product and what is in it for them?
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST
Join me next week and EVERY week for new content helping you turn your craft into a career. Subscribe to the Craft to Career Podcast below:
Check out these past episodes: