When You Are in a Rut
What do you do when you feel that you are losing motivation, are fatigued or unsure if you have what it takes? Don’t worry! It happens to all of us sometimes. Are you wondering how you get back into the game when you are in a rut? In this episode Elizabeth shares 7 ways that can help you refocus and find success.
In this episode, Elizabeth walks you through all the details of these ideas:
- TAKE A BREAK …Taking time off and not feeling guilty. How to “sharpen the saw” by taking time for yourself, getting into nature and creating moments to play.
- SIMPLIFY… What is crucial? Eliminating filler tasks.
- STAY IN YOUR LANE… Stop allowing yourself to let others lives and success bring you down. Keep comparison out of the equation. Focus on your customers and trust and know that you will have success.
- STRETCH AND BE ACTIVE… As entrepreneurs, really as humans, we need to be active! Setting time to move, eat well, and sleep will help you get out of a rut or avoid one if you are not in one already.
- BE STILL…Just Be. Elizabeth talks about meditation and prayer, reading, and how a daily journal dump helps you gain clarity and stay grounded.
- DON’T GIVE UP! Taking a break is part of moving forward and progressing. Having a break when you need it is a must!
- BE PATIENT…Don’t throw in the towel just because you aren’t seeing the success you want right now. Ask yourself a few questions. What can I learn from this? What could I tweak or change?
Take time to care for yourself. You have what you need for success within you. It is our own selves that can sometimes get in the way. Believe in yourself! Tap into who you are and the greatness that is within you!