Best Tips For Business Success
Best Tips for Business Success
Best Tips for Business Success is an episode you will want to be sure to listen to! Are you wondering what areas of your business you might be able to tweak a bit to gain more customers? Feeling a little lost on what your focus should be? This episode is sure to help you identify areas of your business that you can concentrate your energies on to ensure you are maximizing your potential for growth and success. What I share with you may be more simple than you think! You won’t want to miss these tips!
In the episode I share:
- How to not get distracted by the noise on social media or the many entrepreneurial thoughts running through your head.
- The importance of choosing just one thing- having a niche. The mark of a successful business owner is someone who consistently looks for ways to continue to grow and improve and to tune out the noise.
- Questions you should be asking yourself to help you focus and see the big picture.
- We talk about money! How to earn honest money by bringing value. As business owners, we are here to earn income. Give yourself permission to know that it is ok to be successful. There is no shame in success. More success= more good that can be done in the world!
- Finding your specialty- and how to set yourself up to become an expert in that area!
- Learning to say no. Everything you say yes to you say no to something else. Where could you focus your energies?
- The best way to gain customers. Growing your email list is not a plan- it is THE plan.
- Letting people know that you are a business- don’t hide it! I talk about not being afraid to promote your product or service.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST
Join me next week and EVERY week for new content helping you turn your craft into a career. Subscribe to the Craft to Career Podcast below:
Review of the week
GIVEAWAY WINNER of the Mixhers packs!
Always an inspirational listen. Thank you Elizabeth for your knowledge and energy. I’ve just listened to episode 40 and been reminded of what I need to do. I’m a longarm quilter in New Zealand and don’t yet have a mailing list, website etc. however I can advertise via my Instagram and Facebook to remind people what I can do for them. I can also reach out to local quilt shops and my guild to advertise my service.
Thanks again for a lovely motivational listen!