How To StART A BUSiness
How To Start A Business
Are you wondering how to start a business? Maybe you are a brand new entrepreneur and don’t even know where to start. If you’re starting from scratch and are looking for some great advice and a step by step outline to get you started on your way…this podcast is for you! Even if you aren’t a new business owner, this podcast may resonate with you and help trigger new ideas and get you thinking in new ways.
On this podcast, Elizabeth shares:
- How to find a niche. Finding the right market and audience
- Being specific…. a niche within a niche!
- Narrowing down your ideas to one product…at least to start
- How you find people to buy your product!
- Creating a website and the importance of connecting with your audience
- How to share your product and be discovered
- How collaborating will help you grow your business and sell more
- How to gather information from people interested in what you have to offer
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST
Join me next week and EVERY week for new content helping you turn your craft into a career. Subscribe to the Craft to Career Podcast below:
Yay! I’m so glad you enjoyed it and found it helpful!
Hi Elizabeth, thanks for yesterdays podcast, this was really very interesting.
Hi Elizabeth, I really enjoyed today’s podcast on how to start a business. All of your podcasts have been helpful but this one resonated with me. I think the hardest part of starting a new business is finding that niche. You got me thinking and I’ve got some ideas now that I want to explore. Thanks so much:)