What is Success?
What Is Success? How do you measure success? If you could do anything in the world with guaranteed success, what would that be? Lots of self reflection this week’s episode as you key in on what you’re doing and why you’re doing it. Elizabeth talks about what real business success look like for YOU and how what you have to offer should not only bring those you serve joy, but you too. Get your daydreaming mind ready, and find your success!
What is Success? In Episode 72, I get your brain turning and thinking about the following:
- If you could do anything in the world with guaranteed success, what would you want to do? What brings you joy? How would that look successful to you?
- Find out what the lie about success is.
- Our joy comes from forward progress- leveling up. What I mean by this…
- What would real business success look like for YOU?
- I share what I am doing to level up and find joy.
- I give you a specific exercise for you to do and when a business approaches success like this, you can’t fail.
- Serving your customer is the key to success. When you can bring joy to others, success naturally follows.
- I offer you a challenge to get your daydream on!
After listening to this episode, I would love to hear what your dream would be! Comment below or send me a DM!
Join me in the FREE Masterclass that is coming up soon! Monday, August 29, Wednesday August 31 and Friday September 2, 2022. If you are listening to this podcast after these dates, no worries! This free course is offered yearly.
In this free mini course, you will receive videos to train you all about the business of Quilt Pattern Design, tips for success, hands on approach to start your business as a quilt pattern designer, plus more.
Don’t miss out! CLICK HERE to sign up now.
Learn to Write and Sell Your Quilt Patterns. More information on this course HERE
“I had been successfully designing my patterns for years, but I was finding that there were certain elements that I just couldn’t figure out. With Elizabeth’s course, I was able to quickly and efficiently create more complex designs using Adobe with SO. MUCH. EASE. Her videos are super thorough, helpful, and straight to the point. It’s easy to get overwhelmed with Adobe Illustrator and all it can do. But Elizabeth teaches you exactly what you need to know without overwhelming you.”
– Brittany Lloyd | Lo and Behold Stitchery –