Growing Your Business Without Social Media
SUCCESS WITHOUT SOCIAL MEDIA
Recently people have been wondering if their business can have success without relying on social media.
Do we need to be focusing our time and energy on social media?
What if it shuts down, or our accounts get hacked?
There is good news! You CAN grow your business and have success without relying on Facebook and Instagram.
OTHER BUSINESS GROWTH REVENUES
Here are some of the ways to grow your business without relying on social media:
- YouTube – Create videos that serves your audience.
- Blog – Using good SEO, your blog posts willbe found for years after you publish your post.
- Pinterest – Creating pretty pins will bring people to your products and website for years.
- Podcast – Recording helpful podcasts grows your audience over time. The longer your content is out there, the more people will see it.
- Book – You can write a book or eBook. Again this is a product that will be seen more over time as people share about it with others.
- Email List – The BEST way to have success is to grow your email list.
- Paid Ads – You can pay for ads to either grow your email list or sell content.
While social media is a great way to reach new people, it’s not the ONLY way.
It also only shares your posts for a short period of time. This forces us, as business owners, to focus our time on content creation rather than our product and customers.
There ARE other ways to spend time and see results!
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST
Join me next week and EVERY week for new content helping you turn your craft into a career. Subscribe to the Craft to Career Podcast below:
PAST EPISODES OF CRAFT TO CAREER
Check out these past episodes:
Vendulka – Thank you so much!!
I have just binged last three episodes of your podcast and I’m so loving it! I might have my own creative business for 10 years, but I do learn every day! And podcast like yours is helping me find what to focus on. To see that people can do business with focus on just one or two things is great! I feel like I’m sitting on too many chairs and you’re helping me find clarity in what I do. I nearly joined Sharon Brinkley in one of her courses and after the interview I regret I didn’t !!!
Anyway thank you for your work and keep it coming, your podcast is brilliant!