SUCCESS WITHOUT SOCIAL MEDIA
Recently people have been wondering if their business can have success without relying on social media.
Do we need to be focusing our time and energy on social media?
What if it shuts down, or our accounts get hacked?
There is good news! You CAN grow your business and have success without relying on Facebook and Instagram.
OTHER BUSINESS GROWTH REVENUES
Here are some of the ways to grow your business without relying on social media:
- YouTube – Create videos that serves your audience.
- Blog – Using good SEO, your blog posts willbe found for years after you publish your post.
- Pinterest – Creating pretty pins will bring people to your products and website for years.
- Podcast – Recording helpful podcasts grows your audience over time. The longer your content is out there, the more people will see it.
- Book – You can write a book or eBook. Again this is a product that will be seen more over time as people share about it with others.
- Email List – The BEST way to have success is to grow your email list.
- Paid Ads – You can pay for ads to either grow your email list or sell content.
While social media is a great way to reach new people, it’s not the ONLY way.
It also only shares your posts for a short period of time. This forces us, as business owners, to focus our time on content creation rather than our product and customers.
There ARE other ways to spend time and see results!
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST
PAST EPISODES OF CRAFT TO CAREER
Check out these past episodes: