Creativity: What Your Business Needs with Dr. Caroline Brookfield
On the podcast this week- Creativity: What your business needs with Dr. Caroline Brookland. Dr Brookfield is a Veterinarian, comedian and an inspiring public speaker. She facilitates seminars and trains others on the power of creativity. Why do we need it, and more importantly, how do we tap into it? Find out how to engage in your unique style of creativity and how this can benefit and enhance your life. If you are wanting to see more success with your business, you’ll be surprised and delighted to learn how creativity can help!
In this episode you will learn:
- The importance of creativity in entrepreneurship
- How creativity is our gift and it is contagious!
- How creativity is stepping into the unknown…and learning to care less about what others think of us
- ADHD is discusses and Dr. Brookfield explains how she came up with her 5 habits. Find out what the DANCE acronym means!
- The importance of taking time out to PLAY
- Dr. Brookfield’s tip on how to get out of that “quilters block funk” that we all experience sometimes!