Online Courses and EBooks
Don’t miss episode 105: Online Courses and EBooks with Molly M Keyser! It was so exciting to be able to chat with her, hear her story and glean from her experience! Molly is a savvy business woman and an absolute wealth of knowledge. You will learn so much in this episode that will help you develop and grow your business.
Online Courses and Ebooks
There is so much valuable information in this episode! Some of the things we chat about are:
- Molly tells us what she does in the business world. She started out in the photography business and eventually stumbled into the digital world. Her Photography Education Business grew to 2 million dollars a year!
- After 16 years in the photography industry, she found her #1 passion was actually business and digital products and online marketing… which is what she is doing today. She helps people turn their skills and passions into their own profitable products.
- We talk about evolving and growing and what seemed to work great a few years ago, isn’t as successful in the same reasons as today. She went from a focus on her blog to a focus on Youtube.
- Can you be successful without a college degree? She tells us more about her decision to drop out of college. WE talk about getting rid of the stigma that you have to have a piece of paper to be creditable, as well as imposter syndrome, seeing your value and how your experience can empower you!
- Molly shares about her ebook and how she found success. What will sell best and make the most money? Finding and offering a solution for your clients number one pain point will be the most helpful and most successful.
- One of her mentors was Russell Brunson! She shares 2 pieces of advice she learned from him.
- How did she market her ebook? You might be surprised! Her ebook sales grew from word of mouth, her email list, mini sales and a few affiliates- no ads.
- How important is a niche and why she went from 100 digital products to just one and grew her income! Why and how it worked.
- We talk about “blue ocean”. How a personal brand is especially important. If people feel they can connect to you, they will buy from you.
- Molly shares how many hours a week she works now. We talk about batching content and what content she is sharing on her Youtube channel.
- She shares her revenue stream…what her pieces of the pie are.
- We talk about email sequences and how she os using her email system.
- She shares her advice for someone who is starting out without a huge following on IG or a small email list and wants to offer a course. How can you do that? She tells you two things you must do immediately.
Where can you find out more?
You can connect with molly on Instagram @mollymkeyser
Find all sorts of valuable and helpful information on her YouTube channel, Helping You Create Passive Income Streams for Time and Financial Freedom
Find out more information on how she can help you on her website Profitable Courses.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST
Join me next week and EVERY week for new content helping you turn your craft into a career. Subscribe to the Craft to Career Podcast below:
Check out these past episodes: