Watercolor + More with Mindy Young of Indy Bloom Designs
Watercolor + More with Mindy Young of Indy Bloom Designs is sure to be insightful! Mindy is an artist and surface designer as well as a successful entrepreneur. Her story starts in her child’s nursery. Hear how she started turning her art into surface pattern design and how she has created a successful business in just 6 years! Her art is breathtaking and her story inspirational. You won’t want to miss this episode!
On the podcast, Mindy shares:
- About her business ventures and her free subscription.
- How she has built an audience.
- When others purchase her designs, what are people using them for? Who is she designing for?
- She shares with us about the valuable course she has to offer and what you will learn if you choose to take her course. How printing digitally is key to watercolor art on fabric and how her class teaches the hows and whys.
- When she saw that her career was really launching and how she grew her income into 6 figures.
- How she found her style and where her inspiration comes from.
- What if you feel the market is oversaturated?
- How she handles it when it appears others may be copying her work. Being original.
- Mindy shares the one thing she views as the most valuable to a new entrepreneur wanting to start a creative business.