Quilters Candy Quilt Pattern Corrections and Updates
Check here for Quilters Candy Quilt Pattern corrections or updates. From time to time an error isn’t caught before printing a pattern. If those are found, I will share the corrections here.
If you catch an error in a pattern, please email me at email@example.com and let me know.
Thank you for your support of Quilters Candy. I hope you enjoy your patterns!
Better Together Quilters Candy Quilt Pattern
If pattern was purchased before August 2020:
1. On page 3, Step 2, part II it should say to use (6) Fat Quarters.
In a prior version of the pattern, it said to use more than 6 Fat Quarters for this step.
2. On the top of page 3, it should say: From Colored HST fabric, cut (39) 8″ squares total instead of (40) total.
Snow Globes Quilters Candy Quilt Pattern
If purchased BEFORE February 15th, 2020:
1. Under Cutting Fabric, Fabric F, Step 3, change:
* (3) 3 ½” x WOF strips, subcut (3) strips into (32) 3 7/8” squares to be
(3) 3 7/8” x WOF strips subcut (3) strips into (32) 3 7/8” squares
2. Change Fabric Requirements for Fabric F to be 2 ½ Yards.
Wishing Well Quilt Pattern
Under Fabric Requirements, change Fabric B, Background Fabric Requirements for the 4 ½” squares to be:
Baby – (48) 4 ½” Fabric B Squares
Throw – (120) 4 ½” Fabric B Squares
Queen – (252) 4 ½” Fabric B Squares
Vienna Quilters Candy Quilt Pattern
Under ‘Fabric Requirements’ for Fabric B it says to cut (2) 14″ squares. You only need one, as shown in the Cutting Fabric image.
To see a list of all Quilters Candy Patterns, check HERE.
If you want free quilting tips and tutorials, check out some of my blog posts HERE.