Coaching Call with Jenni of Nollie BEan
Join in on a coaching call with Jenny of Nollie + Bean, a creative quilter and pattern writer. Jenny reached out to Elizabeth after listening to several Craft to Career Podcasts. She wanted to share her success after implementing some of what she had learned. Elizabeth discusses with Jenny the details of what she discovered and how those things improved her business. She then takes on some new challenges from Elizabeth to help her further her business growth even that much more! See what ways YOU can learn from their discussion and what you can implement into your creative business. Who knows- you might just feel inspired to take on your own challenge with the helpful tips you will learn in this episode!
During this coaching call, Elizabeth and Jenni discuss:
- Jenni shares the ways she has improved her website and presence on social media, implementing things she has learned from past podcast episodes
- They talk Shopify and website design… tweaking branding, logos and “About Me” pages
- Tutorials and downloadables and how they relate to email lists. Email lists are key!
- Blog posts!
- What you NEED to do if you want to be seen more on Instagram. They also talk the importance of a cleat Instagram bio and also about thinking ahead and batching your content
- Photos! How can they speak to your brand?