Business Coaching Call with Sherry Freyermuth
Are you wondering how to grow and see more success in your creative business? Join us on this Business Coaching Call with Sherry Freyermuth as we talk about the beginning growing pains of starting your own business. Sherry is both a Fabric Designer and a Graphic Designer. She is also is a Professor at Clark University, where one of her goals is to encourage and show her students how they can thrive as artists, as she herself, has recently entered the world of owning an artistic small business. Sherry shares her experiences as she has started to build her business: BoBerry Design Co. Whether you are a fabric designer, pattern writer, or any other creative business owner- the tips and insights in this podcast will be very useful across the board!
In their coaching call, Sherry and Elizabeth discuss:
- Finding your niche- narrowing down your passion and what your business focus should be
- Elizabeth and Sherry discuss hurdles to growth
- Developing an audience and finding “your look” that defines your product
- They discuss aesthetic- having a cohesive look and how signature colors can be helpful in recognizing your brand
- Tips for Pinterest and Instagram success
- Elizabeth gives advice about gaining a larger audience and how collaboration can help your business grow
- The importance of gaining relationships with your customers and using email to connect with your audience
Podcast Show Notes
- Her website: https://boberrydesignco.com/contact
The following photos are referenced in the podcast. Note how the style of the photos is not aligned with the style of her artwork.