I have some LOVELY new Art Gallery Fabrics, and I want to share it with you!
UPDATE: <August 10th> – The Fabric Recipients have been chosen! I will post again on October 1st to share what these 4 lovely makers create with their Art Gallery Fabric!
I am choosing FOUR lucky people and sending a Fat Quarter bundle of one of these fabrics to! Then you’ll have until October 1st to make a project of your choice with your fabric bundle! On October 1st, I will showcase the projects on my blog and on Social Media. Sound like fun? Want to join? Here’s how!
If you want to be one of the four fabric receivers:
1. Comment below what project you plan to make.
2. Let me know if you want Fabric Bundle A or Fabric Bundle B.
3. Share what your Instagram name is, so I can go see your account (must be public).
4. I will be looking for someone who has pretty pictures!
5. You can make anything with the fabric. A quilt, a handbag, a cup holder, really ANYTHING you can think of! But I DO want to know what you have in mind.
6. Make sure you can have your project finished by October 1st. On October 1st I will be sharing your project on social media and on my blog.
Here are the FABRIC CHOICES:
BUNDLE A – ‘Selva’ by Art Gallery Fabrics.
BUNDLE B – Nuncia, A Tribute, by Pat Bravo for Art Gallery Fabrics.
I’m excited to see what projects you have in mind! I will announce the FOUR fabric recipients Thursday, August 8th.